I needed to write a good resume and I wanted it to be performed by a real professional in this sphere. This site was the first that I found in the internet. I entered it and I didn’t like the menu from the very first sight. All the information is in the mess and it was rather difficult for me to find the price list and the order form. I think that when the amount of information is excessive, it is unproductive. This company names the following advantages:
- over 25 years of experience
- expertise in various fields
- free consultation
- customized solution for every client
- 8 convenient locations
Benefits that they are offering are the following:
- First, you get a fresh perspective on your employment potential. Their writers assess your goals, evaluate your work history and effectively market your achievements.
- Second, you are working with the experts. Since a job search is, hopefully, something you will do only a handful of times, you are not an expert. However, they advise clients every day based on the Power Resume© training program, producing resumes that consistently get more interviews.
To be honest, I was impressed by such a description and I decided to make an order.
Price Policy and order details
- In person free consultation – See before you buy.
- Expert Writing.
- Lifetime free storage and low cost updating.
- Confidence: Get A Better Resume or compete without one!
Prices range from:
- $75 for the simplest projects,
- $150 to $250 for moderate documents,
- $450 or more for complex documents.
I ordered the simplest project and paid $75 for it consequently.
Quality of paper
I received my resume in two days and I was shocked, because it contained the following disadvantages:
– My paper was not formatted and looked like a draft.
– It contained a lot of mistakes, including ones, regarding my personal information. That is very serious.
Quality of Support
I decided to file a complaint and decided to call to Support call center. The admin answered me, told that my request was forwarded to their head admin, and wished me a nice day. He didn’t even offer me to fix my paper!
As a result, I have paid $75 for the paper that looked not satisfactory.